- The kinds of information we collect;
- The ways in which we use the information that we collect;
- The choices you have with regard to the information we collect; and
- Our pledge to have reasonable security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information under our control.
INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
ChristianPrayerWarriors.org collects two kinds of information from you: personally-identifiable information that you choose to provide to us and non personally-identifiable information, such as your IP address.
- Personally-Identifiable Information
The only personally-identifiable information that we collect is what you voluntarily submit to us. For example, if you e-mail questions or requests for information about Christian Prayer Warriors Ministries, p.e. its works, we may request your name, mailing address, telephone number and/or e-mail address in order to respond to your inquiries.
- Non Personally-Identifiable Information
- IP Addresses
An IP Address is a number used by computers on a network to identify your computer so that data can be transmitted to you. We collect IP Address information in order to administer our website and to gather broad demographic information.
- IP Addresses
- Information Sharing
With the exception of our newsletter management solution service provider, we may NOT share personally-identifiable and/or non personally-identifiable information with third parties, agents, affiliates, partners and/or sponsors or unless ordered by a court of law.
ChristianPrayerWarriors.org provides you with the following choices regarding the use of your information:
- You may choose to not provide us with any contact information. However, if you do so, your ability to navigate this site may be impaired.
- If you would like to change or modify information you have previously provided us, please send an e-mail to us:
Christian Prayer Warriors offer a small selection of newsletters. As a visitor of this website you may subscribe to any newsletter, change your preferences or unsubscribe at any time.
With the exception of our newsletter management solution service provider, we will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information with anyone without your advance permission or unless ordered by a court of law. Information submitted to us is only available to employees (of the newsletter management solution service provider, who managing this information) for purposes of contacting you or sending you emails based on your request for information and to contracted service providers for purposes of providing services relating to our communications with you.
NOTIFICATION OF CHANGES
In essence, we highly value your trust in us. We sincerely want to safeguard your privacy and cooperate with you to ensure that this website and the information and services we provide to you are a very valuable resource for you. For any more information about this website or your visit, please contact us: